Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Come again some other day...

Rain! Rain! Go away!

I'm sorry to all of you who just can't get enough of rain but I'm ready to throw in the towel and be done with it. California is not equipped to handle such massive dumps of water and if you've watched the news at all lately, it shows. I realize our world needs rain to go on surviving, but this is ridiculous. Will it ever end?

Today is one of those bland days that comes to you and gets stuck in your stomach in the most uncomfortable way. It makes me feel incapable of doing what I need to get done. Every direction seems to be calling and I feel like nothing inside of me wants to go any which way right now. How can you communicate what being "stuck in a moment" feels like? U2 tried I suppose but I need more helpful advice than "You've got to get yourself together!" That doesn't seem to solve the problem. I don't know. I guess I'll keep trying and maybe later, come up with something better.

No comments: