Wednesday, August 31, 2005

China at last!

I have only 2 minutes to write but I wanted to say that I think I found my new home.

I'm trying to find something I don't like about China and so far, nothing comes to mind. We're off to Beijing in a few minutes---taking the train up there for a few days---but I'll be back soon as I now am connected to the internet from my room.

At last, again...I feel as though I have a pulse. It's almost sick to realize how dependent we Americans are on the internet.

2 comments:

Chalupa said...

glad to hear you got there safe! i'm already looking forward to your next update.

Megan said...

Probably the only thing NOT to like about China is the language barrier, but even that can be an exciting adventure. Pickpockets aren't much fun, either. Hide your money and keep enjoying!!!